Tuesday May 27, 2014
MY TROPHIES ARE MINE TO DISPLAY HOW I CHOOSE.
NO ONE CAN TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME.
My name is Leo Armwick and I am a cyclist. I have voluntarily agreed to go public in relation to the circumstances surrounding the attached consensual photograph taken of me. The overriding reason for this public disclosure has been prompted by the strong reaction to this photograph which has been both overwhelming and at times, disturbing.
LET ME THEREFORE STATE THE FOLLOWING:
• I am very passionate about cycling and Live The Ride.
• I do not normally frame my trophies, but having won these work-of-art T-shirts fair and square at my club champs who could blame me?
• I ride hard and whilst I suffer at times from NUMB NUTS, I always carry my TUBE OF LUBE, the ultimate lubrication for those special occasions.
• I am not a cheat, and at no stage have I altered or tainted these T-shirts in any way.
• I do not condone the use of drugs in sport or in life generally. I just find the T-shirt slogans hilarious.
• I do not believe that one can have too many cycling puns, nor cycling T-shirts.
• I do not believe that one can have too many cushions for a couch.
• I work hard, and if I want to buy a couch that is this big, it's no one else's business
• My trophies are mine to display how I choose, and no one can take them away from me. They are my legacy!
• I am TYRED & CRANKY about this whole affair, and if people don’t like it, they can GET KNICKED.
- Leo Armwick
ABOUT LEO ARMWICK
Leo Armwick is a good cyclist, but not as great as he thinks he is. His achievements somewhat override his natural abilities. On the Sunday morning coffee ride his stories of his solo-heroics grow more legendary every week. He claims that these heroics happened, despite people refusing to acknowledge them. He has been accused of being a total tool, and a total cranker, but loves to live the ride.
LEO'S "WORK OF ART" TOP PICK TEE'S